Mobile Mechanic Auto Repair St. Louis
Auto Mechanic That Comes To You!
Hi I'm Cody, St. Louis Best Mobile Mechanic
- ASE Certified
- Certified Master Technician
Excellence is my goal so when it comes to working on your vehicle, I will accept nothing less and when it comes to your level of satisfaction an excellent level of customer service provided is the standard. You don’t become St. Louis best mobile mechanic by accepting anything less than excellence or delivering anything less than excellence to those that use your mobile mechanic auto repair services.
When you are searching for top quality service for your vehicle and a high level of satisfaction there is not one other auto mechanic locally that can deliver at the highest level of excellence like I can nor can they provide the same level of satisfaction that I can when you call me for auto repair services.
Get 10% Off your first job by checking out my new online scheduling service! Get a free online quote and set up an appointment with me on Wrench's site. You'll get a great deal at 10% off your first appointment. Really good deal.
Car Repair and Maintenance
Here is a quick list of the most requested services that I provide as a mobile mechanic and a short explanation of each:
Never be surprised driving down the road after purchasing a vehicle, always get a pre-purchase inspection prior to purchasing a vehicle from any person or dealership. Knowing everything is good to go with a vehicle or if there are additional issues other than the ones mentioned can make the difference between buying and passing on a vehicle, so make sure you give yourself this advantage.
On-Site Vehicle Repair
Anywhere you are, I will bring my vehicle and my mechanical knowledge to do repairs for your vehicle. No need to worry if the local auto shop is open, just give me a call and I will be there, wherever there is.
This is where many issues come in, improper diagnostics are the root cause of many vehicles still having issues after they leave a mechanic who supposedly fixed your vehicle. This is not an issue with me, I diagnose correctly the first time and you drive away with a vehicle with a clean bill of health.
Brake Replacement and Repair
Unappreciated and often over looked until they malfunction, your brakes, short for your brake system, are critical to you successfully driving your vehicle without any accidents, so bringing them to me to repair or replace is the best option to keep them working right and keeping you safe.
Spark Plugs and Ignition Coils
Keys to getting your vehicle to start and turn over so having issues with them or needing them replaced will likely leave your vehicle in the driveway as a giant paper weight, so you should have these parts monitored and cared for by someone who is as dedicated to auto repairs as I am.
Just like you can turn a guitar, you can tune an engine, and identically (perhaps depending on whose hearing it), they both produce a sweet sound when they are tuned properly. So, keep that engine purring with some scheduled fine tuning by me, your superior local mobile mechanic.
Regular Vehicle Maintenance
Just as engine tuning is important for the engine, regular maintenance is key to a smooth ride in your vehicle, little things like oil changes and other auto services can make all the difference in the world. So, why not just let me take care of your regularly scheduled maintenance, with a set schedule? You will keep your vehicle running smoothly and you guarantee quality service for it.
Is your vehicle not looking its best? Wish you had more time to make it look and smell its best? No need to wish for more time, just give us a call and will provide you with our auto detailing service and have your vehicle back at its best in no time at all. As soon as you call us, we come out to your location and make your vehicle look and smell brand new.
Stuck on the side of the road because one of your tires went flat or blew out on you? No need to worry, we can be on our way out to take care of tire changes as soon as you contact us. One of our highly trained professional mobile mechanics will ensure you get your tire changed and you back on the road quickly so you can back on your way to enjoy your day.
Perhaps, you own a business or are part of a business that has an entire fleet of vehicles that needs a top notch mechanic to work on them, then you have come to the right place, I will take care of your fleet and keep them on the road where they belong.
St. Louis Mobile Mechanic
St. Louis, Missouri was given its name from French King Louis the ninth, who was nicknamed Saint Louis, he was the only French King to be canonized as a saint by the Catholic Church. Another interesting fact is on you are on the page for the best mobile mechanic in the St. Louis, Mo. What makes me the best you ask? Good question, I have a list for you that explains that:
Growth- The Gateway arch in St. Louis stands the tallest of any arch in the world and it symbolizes the growth of the United States as its territories extended their way further west. Growth is just as important for someone in the automotive industry as it is for a country or a person in any other industry. To be the best mobile mechanic in St. Louis, it requires constant growth and development and a commitment to doing whatever it takes to ensure that growth occurs. This is just one of many reasons why I am the best choice for auto repair services locally and why your vehicle would be best suited in my hands when it needs auto repairs.
Crushing Expectations- Just like the St. Louis Cardinal’s baseball team crushes baseballs out of the park when they play, I pride myself on crushing expectations and knocking service out of the park, leaving you as a satisfied customer after very visit. If you bring your vehicle to one of your local mechanics or auto repair shops they might meet your expectations if those expectations are low or bogged down in the reality of what most of those places and mechanics offer to you, the customer. However, those with even the slightest bit of fairer expectations when they get their vehicles repaired are going to consistently leave local mechanics or auto repair shops dissatisfied and disappointed. In contrast, even those with high expectations would be more than satisfied with the level of professionalism and the quality of work done when I come to fix your vehicle.
- Service Quality Expectations- Every customer should be provided with a vehicle repair service that is of top quality, every time they receive a service, they should never need to ask for anything that should be included in top of the line service and they should absolutely never have to have the same issue worked on for a second time because it was not properly fixed the first time.
- Customer Service Expectations- Every person should be treated as a cross-industry standard would examine and show to be in the excellent category for how well the customer was treated. This should be done at all times; this should be the standard and preferred behavior by all who work on your vehicle rather than it being something rare or unutilized as the case can be by local mechanics or in local auto repair shops.
- Cost Expectations- You should expect to get a fair price for quality work getting done on your vehicle. You should never pay what equates to you might as well be giving the repair shop one of your arms or legs in terms of payment. The price should always be equal to the work provided and should be based on a fair industry assessment and not inflated to take more money from a customer’s pocket to add to the pockets of local auto repair shops.
- Repair Time Expectations- Mechanics, standard and mobile, alike, should always strive to give you well done auto repairs in a reasonable amount of time for those repairs to be done. Local mechanics usually can not offer this type of commitment and meet this expectation because you have to wait in line, whereas with a mobile mechanic you do not have to wait in any line and those repair timeframe expectations can be met.
Freedom- Similar to locally born legendary recording artist Akon’s third album “Freedom”, there is a certain freedom to using a mobile mechanic, especially use the best one in Saint Louis, Missouri. This freedom that is offered to you by me is the freedom to choose the location where your auto repairs will take, the freedom to choose the time when they will be completed, the freedom from paying an arm and leg for service, and freedom from the shackles of the time constraints and the time sucks associated with the standard local mechanic shop.
- Freedom to choose location- Get the repairs where you need, no matter where it is, no need to call and wait for the tow truck if you are stuck somewhere, your high performance mobile mechanic will head out to you to complete the repairs.
- Freedom to choose time- Need the repairs done at a specific time? After work, before Work? While you are at a park or on a trip? Mobile mechanics like myself, see to it that this can be done and that you get the repairs done on your time rather than on the time frame of some local repair shop where you drop your vehicle off.
- Freedom from outrageous costs- Just a reminder that you don’t have to blow your entire money wad on vehicle repairs, mobile mechanics can offer much better prices than standard mechanics, and I offer the best prices for the best quality around town.
- Freedom from time constraints- “Yeah, I can get you in on Thursday at 3pm”, meanwhile its Tuesday at 3pm, not all examples are that extreme, but the point is when you call a mobile mechanic, we work around your calendar not the other way around like it is with local auto repair shops. I make sure I get your vehicle repaired and back in action as quick as possible with as little waiting around as possible.
Contactless Service & Car Sanitization After Service
All mobile mechanic services are now contactless to help keep everyone healthy. Watch from your window while our mechanics work in your driveway. Never make contact with anyone or anything except for your repaired and sanitized vehicle.
We are working hard to keep essential service workers on the road. Learn about on-site repairs, so your car will be ready by the time you are off work.
**Warranty Terms- 12,000 miles or 1-year warranty on all parts and labor**